/* @var \App\Domain\Entities\BlogArticle $item */ ?>
Be ahead of the news in accounting, private wealth and finance
Maddern Financial Advisers Pty Ltd (MFA) has recognised that since the GFC that clients are seeking transparent, independent, fee for service financial advice. MFA has embraced this change of direction, and is a Principal Member of the Association of Independently Owned Financial Planners (AIOFP). The association has two key initiatives that are designed to qualify Advisers as unique to give client advice:
1. Certified Financial Strategist
2. Use of the Filtered Research committee (FRC)
Maddern Private Wealth has embraced both of these initiatives
Maddern Private Wealth (MPW) – this division is the elite service and value proposition for our ‘special’ clients. MPW reflects the following basic/core values which we believe best deliver our clients success:
– Research information is best derived from a professional conflict free source.
– The approved product (Investment) list (APL) decisions are made by a professional third party to ensure product/strategic decisions are always made in the client’s best interests.
– All of MPW Advisers are experienced, appropriately qualified and educated on all Investment options including Industry funds, and ASX direct Investment options.
– Our Advisers work on a ‘fee for service’ basis where no commissions are received from product manufactures.
– MFA P/L as a practice operates its own Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) from ASIC and has no product manufacturer ownership.
We believe that this approach is unique in our Industry where 80% of all financial planning firms are owned by a bank or Insurance company. We are committed to service excellence for our clients and independent, non-conflicted advice.